12 Must-haves for an Aussie al fresco Summer
Summer has finally arrived and we’re ready to spend the next few months soaking up the sunshine and entertaining al fresco.
If you’re looking to freshen up your outdoor area, you’re in luck - Stoke has done the shopping for you and curated 12 must have items from some of our favourite Aussie homeware stores.
We’re brining the beach to back to the batch; inspired by sea, sand and Sunsets, with warm oranges and washed whites.
From your morning filter coffee to your Mornington Pinot Noir – you’ll enjoy the summer season with the latest local design trends.
- Dari Camel Rug – Jardin
- Stoneware Teacup – Jam Factory
- White Wash Industrial Coffee Table – Temple and Webster
- Angus and Celeste Botanic Vase – Flourish Gift and Home
- Arniston Occasional Chair – Clo Studios
- Chemex 3 Cup Coffee Maker – Coffee Supreme
- Rattan Short Plant Stand – Fenton and Fenton
- Chabi Chic Little Gold Bowl – Hello Trader
- Escea Outdoor Gas Fire – Stoke
- Aztec Embroidered Cushion – Bisque Traders
- Turkish Grazing Board – Living by Design
- Vitro Wine Glasses – The little things in life