Designed in NZ: 15 Must-haves for a Cosy Winter Living Room
Winter is all about reconnecting at home, spending time indoors with loved ones and this year more than ever, looking for calm amongst uncertainty in the world.
One way we can look to restore a sense of calm and control is by turning attention to our homes – think de-cluttering, re-organising and re-arranging furniture, homewares and general household clutter.
Instead of filling our homes with fast-fashion and on-trend homewares, look to fill your homes with memories and things that make you feel good. And if you can, shopping locally is a great place to start.
To get your shopping list started, we’ve curated a selection of NZ furniture and homewares designed by some talented home-grown creatives, residing in our very own backyard.
Winter Living Room Shopping Guide
- Nightworks Studio| Code Lighting System
- Joska & Sons| Display Shelf
- Douglas & Bec | Turn Side Table
- Sunday Made | Unknown Incense Holder
- George & Edi | No.14 Soy Candle
- Escea Fireplaces | DS Series Frameless Gas Fireplace
- Douglas & Bec | Trio Floor Lamp
- Thread Design | Altitude Lumbar Cushion
- Douglas & Bec | RD Armchair
- WRW & Co | Soho Sideboard
- Joska & Sons | Arch Outline Mirror
- Alana Broadhead | Our Spaces – Contemporary New Zealand Interiors
- Nodi Rugs | Looped Jute Rug
- Wilson & Dorset | Sheepskin Beanbag
- WRW & Co | Boxer Coffee Table
For more inspring interiors and fireplace designs, download your own copy of Stoke Magazine Issue 2 here.