1. They’ve got that European thing about them
Spartherm wood fires have been designed and crafted to perfection in Melle, Germany for over 30 years – giving them the perfect balance of German precision and European luxury. And you can tell because they just ooze style and sophistication.
2. They were made for flame-fiends
Spartherm’s range of wood fires all feature large viewing windows for a captivating display of flames.
3. They’ve got those sexy lift doors
Need we say more?
4. They have large wood boxes for burning big logs – and heating big rooms
Designed to fully immerse large spaces in glorious warmth, Spartherm wood fires can pump out up to 28kW of heat. That’s a lot.
5. They’re available double sided
You heard that right. A double sided Spartherm wood fire creates a fiery room divider, designating two spaces, and connecting them with flame.
6. The Spartherm Freestander is perfect for urban spaces
The modern look and modest footprint of the Spartherm Freestander is a match made in heaven for those who love the romance of wood – but are looking for a refined and considered alternative to a larger wood fire.
7. The Spartherm Corner fire is both elegant and edgy
With two sides of glass for maximised flame viewing – the Spartherm Corner is bound to leave you entirely enamoured.
8. The devil is in the details (or, lack thereof)
Spartherm’s range of wood burning fires all feature a pared back, minimalist aesthetic – so the flames speak for themselves.
9. They’re the blazing heart of the home
Wood fires fill your home with both warmth and atmosphere. The smells and the sounds trigger memories, evoking feelings of nostalgia. It’s these feelings that beckon us to the fire – like moths to a flame.
Not in love with Spartherm yet? Take a closer look at our range here to seal the deal.
Spartherm wood fires are available exclusively in New Zealand and Australia at Stoke Fireplace Studio.