12 Must-haves for outdoor entertaining this Kiwi Summer
Summer is here and we’re ready to bring the party outside.
The team at Stoke have trawled some of our favourite New Zealand homeware stores to share our must have items for al fresco entertaining this summer.
We’re loving olive greens, wicker furnishings and a touch of brass this summer – a nod to the 70’s while also maintaining the earthy tones and textures that remain timeless year after year.
And, we’re shopping local – investing in New Zealand businesses and celebrating our home-grown talent!
From designer outdoor picnic tables to ice buckets and retro glassware; items to inspire you to embrace the season of outdoor living.
- Montpellier 3pc Dining Set – Freedom Furniture
- Cannes Side Table Ice Bucket – Freedom Furniture
- Saratonga Ochre Cushion – Alex and Corban
- Xale Sugar Bowl – Ruthven and Co
- Tum Chair – The Cane Collective
- Escea Outdoor Fireplace – Stoke
- Olive Wood Platter – Ruthven and Co
- Robert Gordon Mug – Moi On George
- Mulberi In & Outdoor Orakei Leaf Green Floor Rug – Luxury Linen
- Citta brass planter – Moi On George
- Outdoor Candle Lantern – Party Lights NZ
- Olive Wine Glasses – Father Rabbit