1. They have been crafted to perfection for over 30 years in Melle, Germany.
2. Their three sided corner fire is adorably unconventional and unexpected.
3. Large fireboxes hold a lot of wood and kick out a lot of heat, perfect for open plan spaces.
4. Big glass windows makes for a maximum flame viewing pleasure.
5. Wood is a renewable fuel source and Spartherm’s are clean burning and efficient.
6. The double sided fireplace makes a gorgeous room divider.
7. Their lift doors have special technology that makes them super-sleek to lift.
8. They kick out a LOT of heat – up to 28kW in fact.
9. The flames are like nothing you have ever seen before.
10. They have a European look, and are now available in New Zealand – at Stoke Fireplace Studio.